Monday 14 March 2011

Monday

Monday and the sun is out!! OMG! Had an awful weekend. Been good 2day went to the gym and did aqua aerobics, slimfast for breakfast, salad for lunch, water drinking, have an appointment today to design and make a wedding dress, also been offered a job machinist, but I can't take it I have the whole world at my feet but I'm just to lazy to take it. U ask?? A famous theatre celeb asked me to design a collection for him which if fab, will be huge, need to run my own business. I'm just get so depressed so blue, I just hide from the world, hopefully this blog will help me out of the downs. Brad coming for dinner not sure what we cooking yet. I'll weigh in soon so we get an idea of the mission we on and come bk in the morning to note my accomplishments to encourage me to be all I should be, not for me but for my children. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment